Sunday, May 17, 2009

Saturday was McKinley's 5th birthday. We had a grand time and got lots of presents. Some pictures of the day will be posted later this afternoon. 

5 year old daughter's quotes of the week:

" Dad I won't tell mom if you don't brush my hair."

The following is a conversation between our 5 year old (who is working on improving her sharing skills, but who is very environmentally conscious) and her mother on the way to school:

5 year old: "Mom can I take my drawing pad to school today?"

Mom: "No. You are not suppose to bring stuff to school."

5 Year old: "Please?"

Mom: "If you take it to school, you have to share your paper with all of your friends...."

5 Year old: "But Mom if I share all of my paper with my friends we will have to kill a tree to make more."




No comments:

Post a Comment