Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Black Dog Blogspot"

I have created this blog to express some thoughts, opinions, interests, and general happenings in my life.

I named the blog after our wonderful female black lab. My wife and I found her nine years ago in a parking lot. She was  so dirty we didn't know she was black. She was extremely thin from not eating, but happy nonetheless. My wife took her in reluctantly, and little did we know that she would become the most loving friend of our two daughters ages 4 and 2. We could not have asked for a better pet for them. Our two year old hangs off of her like she is a jungle gym. My wife named her Shelby because she told me that will probably be the only Shelby I ever own. The verdict is still out on that but.....

.... Perfect segue into the main topics of this blog:

- Cars (Hot rods mainly, but any cars really)... more to follow
- Guitars/music... more to follow
- Art... more to follow
- My family... more to follow
- Other interests to be added later as they are developed....

No comments:

Post a Comment